Junior Research Expert
The Economists’ Association is a public policy institute studying on economic development and policies. The main objective of the organization is dealing with micro and macro level problems of Turkish economy. EkP prepares research reports, policy analysis and develops applied and research projects to be funded by European Union and other donors.
A junior research expert will be employed with the following job description in the headquarter of EkP in Istanbul, Sisli.
– Data collection, data analysis in topics related to the research areas,
– Preparation of periodic research reports,
– Carrying out the planning, documentation, presentation, reporting of the research activities
– Following up the execution steps (project approval, procurement, demonstration, dissemination, general assembly meetings, site activities, etc.)
– Preferably master’s degree or at least in the dissertation level of master study,
– Degree in economics, econometrics or statistics
– Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
– Knowledge in International R&D grants
– Experience in using MS Office tools
– Ability to prioritize and multi-task
– Experience working in a team-based environment
– Problem solving skills, able to effectively troubleshoot issues also remotely
– Ability to work well disciplined and with a sense of responsibility
– Available for world-wide travel when required
The interested candidates should send their CVs and motivation letters to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28 February 2018.
Please be aware that EkP will only contact with the candidates fitting the qualifications mentioned above.